About Crescent Health:
At Crescent, we're building the world's first personal trainer for sleep. We're combining human ingenuity & expertise with the most advanced research & analytics, to empower more individuals to unlock better performance and health through improved sleep. We're translating the latest science and research into reality, unlocking the mysteries of sleep, and enabling people across the world to meet their full potential through optimal sleep health.
We’re changing the way the world sleeps -- and we need individuals who are ready to join us on this mission!
What we're looking for:
We're a small, fast growing startup looking for a driven, entrepreneurial individual who can take ownership and wants immediate impact on growth from Day 1. You’ll be working with all functions of the business from coaching to product to develop and execute on strategies to drive short and long term growth.
- Leading execution across key growth channels such as Twitter and Reddit
- Leading experimentation and measurement of new and existing channels for growth
- Developing and driving our social media strategy
- Other areas of ownership include: Podcast strategy, Press strategy, Content strategy, etc
- Driving distribution of native content created by our sleep specialist and content creators
This list is not exhaustive at all, and you'll have a lot of autonomy over your work. Ultimately, we're looking for someone with enough experience to tell us what we need to do to be successful — not someone that we assign to various marketing tasks. We are looking for a leader. We're looking for a full-time hire.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience working in growth roles focused on social organic growth
- Experience using tools like Amplitude and Google Analytics for measurement and experiments
- Comfortable and experienced working in a remote work environment
- Culturally responsive, open to, and capable of working with diverse populations
- Experience working with Next.js and CMS tools (e.g Contentful, Ghost, etc) (optional)
- Experience working in the consumer health and digital health space (optional)
- Experience using design tools like Figma for asset creation
- Great written skills as we communicate asynchronously and via docs on a daily basis
- Intro chat with Josh (30-40 minutes) You'll first talk with Josh on a call; you won't need to prepare anything in advance. We would love to hear your story, where you're aiming to go and understand if we can be helpful in that journey. In exchange we'll share how we came to be, and who we are. We can talk over Zoom or grab a coffee somewhere in SF Bay Area.
- Chat with Jason/ or with one our growth teammates (30 minutes) The purpose is to give you a thorough overview of our current efforts. You'll get to ask questions and we'd also love to hear about your sweet spot and interests within the areas we are working on.
- Take home assignment.
- Meeting the Crew (30 minutes)
You'll have a take-home assignment — instructions for the assignment will be sent at the time of the assignment. This will be an open-ended exercise that will allow you to think creatively about how Bioloop can grow its business over the next couple of years.
Following completion of the written assignment, you will present your work to Josh and one our growth teammates on a 45 min Zoom call.
Finally, we'll get one person from every team to one (virtual) room to touch base one last time before making a final decision. Usually, these discussions are more casual and getting a feel of how working together would feel like in the future.
How to apply 🌟
Reach out to Josh via email:
- Short intro why you think Crescent would be a great next step in your journey 🗺
- Link to your Linkedin profile, or CV