About Crescent Health:
At Crescent, we're building the world's first personal trainer for sleep. We're combining human ingenuity & expertise with the most advanced research & analytics, to empower more individuals to unlock better performance and health through improved sleep. We're translating the latest science and research into reality, unlocking the mysteries of sleep, and enabling people across the world to meet their full potential through optimal sleep health.
We’re changing the way the world sleeps -- and we need individuals who are ready to join us on this mission!
What we're looking for:
We're a small, fast growing startup looking for a driven, entrepreneurial individual who can take ownership and wants immediate impact on growth from Day 1. You’ll be working closely with the growth and engineering team to develop and execute on strategies to drive short and long term growth.
- Design and manage key infrastructure for landing pages, marketing sites, and customer intelligence, such as the landing page layout and experience, blog functionalities, SEO, analytics tools, and more
- Build, schedule, launch and monitor automated and ad hoc user-facing marketing, growth, and activation campaigns
- Constantly identify & execute on opportunities to increase efficiency in conversions
- Lead and own experimentation across our marketing sites
This list is not exhaustive at all, and you'll have a lot of autonomy over your work. Ultimately, we're looking for someone who can take initiative and experiment with clever new strategies for customer acquisition.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience working in growth roles focused on social organic growth
- Experience using tools like Amplitude and Google Analytics for measurement and experiments
- Comfortable and experienced working in a remote work environment
- Culturally responsive, open to, and capable of working with diverse populations
- Understanding of the tools that power marketing automation, experimentation, personalization, attribution, and analytics.
- Experience working with ReactJS, Next.js and CMS tools (e.g Contentful, Ghost, etc) (optional)
- Expertise in implementing third-party tools and integrating them in first-party applications:
- Segment, Optimizely, Iterable, Amplitude, Google Analytics, or similar products.
- Experience working in the consumer health and digital health space (optional)
- Experience using design tools like Figma for asset creation
- Great written skills as we communicate asynchronously and via docs on a daily basis
- Startup experience: technical founder/co-founder, growth, or data roles
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- Affinity for marketing and growth
- Experience with Google’s and Facebook's Marketing Platforms: GA 360, Tag Manager, Ads, etc.
- Intro chat with Jason (30 minutes) You'll first talk with Jason on a 30 minute call; you won't need to prepare anything in advance. We would love to hear your story, where you're aiming to go, and understand if we can be helpful in that journey. In exchange, we'll share how we came to be, and who we are. We can talk over Zoom or grab a coffee somewhere in SF Bay Area.
- Chat with a future teammate (30-45 minutes) The purpose is to give you a thorough overview of our current efforts. You'll get to ask questions and we'd also love to hear about your sweet spot and interests within the areas we are working on.
- 2-week paid take home project + Demo (14 days + 45 minutes) We'll provide a project (usually around a week's worth of engineering time) to assess your craftsmanship and problem solving approach. After finishing the project you'll demo it to Jason.
- Meeting the Crew (30 minutes)
Finally, we'll get one person from every team to one (virtual) room to touch base one last time before making a final decision. Usually, these discussions are more casual and getting a feel of how working together would feel like in the future.
How to apply 🌟
- Short intro why you think Crescent would be a great next step in your journey 🗺
- Link to your Github, Linkedin profile, or CV