About Crescent Health:
At Crescent, we're building the world's first personal trainer for sleep. We're combining human ingenuity & expertise with the most advanced research & analytics, to empower more individuals to unlock better performance and health through improved sleep. We're translating the latest science and research into reality, unlocking the mysteries of sleep, and enabling people across the world to meet their full potential through optimal sleep health.
We’re changing the way the world sleeps -- and we need individuals who are ready to join us on this mission!
What we're looking for:
This is a remote, full-time position. You will maintain a full client load, attend team meetings and contribute your expertise to help grow our project. You will be given other responsibilities that will be in support of the coaching team. Since we are still a small team and are growing rapidly, you may be wearing a few hats.
As a coach, you’ll deliver comprehensive coaching and guidance and you'll regularly engage with members via asynchronous feedback and support, monitor progress, and set personalized goals.
As one of the first coaches on the Crescent sleep coaching team, your insights will be used to create and improve methodologies for coaching delivery, including protocols, best-practice ideas and training. This is a high-growth opportunity to join a fast-paced startup as we continue to create the future of better sleep health.
- Deliver a best-in-class sleep coaching incorporating recommendations based on sleep science, strengthening circadian rhythm, and recovery
- Provide a strong, consistent, member-focused experience through multiple mediums, including real-time and asynchronous video, text and audio messaging
- Maintaining constant high level of communication and client contact through web and mobile applications to ensure goals are being met.
- Work with clients to set weekly, personalized sleep goals
- Initially go through a training program to ensure you have the knowledge and skills to effectively serve our clients and their varying sleep needs
- Updating sleep plans and/or re-evaluating clients as needed to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Build trust and inspire our members to accomplish their sleep goals
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant coaching experience incorporating evidence-based theories to help clients achieve better sleep and stronger circadian rhythm
- Sleep science certification or experience with CBTi is welcomed but not necessary based on other qualifications and experience
- We need coaches with different experiences and backgrounds so that we can serve different types of clients. (performance focused clients, clients with insomnia, biohackers)
- Technology savvy, comfortable coaching via virtual tools, CRM and ready to learn new platforms, including our own internal tools
- Experience with virtual (video-based) coaching and/or digital health strongly preferred but not required
- Demonstrated prior experience working in a customer-facing environment or helping others achieve goals
- Excellent time management and customer service skills
- High quality written and verbal communicator
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passionate about sleep health and helping the world sleep better
- Culturally responsive, open to and capable of working with diverse populations
- Direct experience as a sleep coach and/or supporting clients with sleep-related goal(s)
- Intro chat with Lauren (30-40 minutes) You'll first talk with Josh on a call; you won't need to prepare anything in advance. We would love to hear your story, where you're aiming to go and understand if we can be helpful in that journey. In exchange we'll share how we came to be, and who we are. We can talk over Zoom or grab a coffee somewhere in SF Bay Area.
- Chat with Josh/ or with one our coaching teammates (30 minutes) The purpose is to give you a thorough overview of our current efforts. You'll get to ask questions and we'd also love to hear about your sweet spot and interests within the areas we are working on.
- Meeting the Crew (30 minutes)
Finally, we'll get one person from every team to one (virtual) room to touch base one last time before making a final decision. Usually, these discussions are more casual and getting a feel of how working together would feel like in the future.
How to apply 🌟
Reach out to Lauren via email:
- Short intro why you think Crescent would be a great next step in your journey 🗺
- Link to your Linkedin profile, or CV